They are looking for projects that:
* Use the power of community and social networks to create change
* Use existing, or newly developed social web technology tools for social impact
* Have a plausible financial model
* Have a clear way to measure success
* Exhibit extraordinary leadership, passion and resourcefulness
* Exhibit a passion for social change
Folks are talking about their choices. If you feel it warranted, be sure to cast one of your votes for “Local Issues Forums” so we can open up the door to broader NGO awareness of our citizen-based model and the important open source GPL GroupServer tool that we use at E-Democracy.Org and for DoWire Groups.